What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step guide that will help you generate passive income month after month by selling Kindle e-books
- Cool techniques that will help you get raving techniques that will help you get raving positive reviews
- Effective methods to successfully market your new and profitable Kindle e-books
- How to find a profitable niche that you can exploit to your advantage
- How you can create a title and a cover that sells like crazy
- How you can use Facebook and Twitter for massive exposure
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Kindle Money Mastery scores 70.83/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://kmoneymastery.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $247.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: kmoneymastery.com you’ll also be taken through to kmoneymastery.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)